POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Sound Library : Re: Sound Library Server Time
8 Aug 2024 04:07:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Sound Library
From: Stefan Persson
Date: 5 Oct 2005 14:40:54
Message: <43441e36@news.povray.org>
Question answered :)

Still, IMHO, a poster should communicate
the message of, in this case, the product.
What I mean is that you should try to find
a connection between the visual presentation
and the sound library. And as you aim towards
the seeing people, of course, what illustrations
makes them think of a sound library for visually
impaired people? I'm not saying you are wrong

I mean, in my case the first thing that lept to mind
about the book was the fact that I would have
done it in Braille. Right or wrong.. I don't know..
but that was my first impression. :)

Stefan